Welcome to AQYR Career Center
We have current openings for:
Quality Assurance Technician /
LinkedIn Quick-Reply Resume
This position is responsible for receiving, incoming, and final inspection of materials, components, and manufactured products to ensure they meet specification and contractual requirements.
- Perform incoming, in-process, and final inspections using specifications, drawings, process sheets, ECO’s, supplier and production build data, and written/verbal instructions, to evaluate raw materials, machined parts, wire harnesses, components, sub-assemblies, and finished goods.
- Document and assist in disposition of non-conforming and suspect material.
- Interface as needed with suppliers, engineering, quality manager, and production personnel to resolve issues and ensure product complies with specifications and contractual requirement.
- Perform routine Quality tasks associated with formal test witnessing, ISO compliance audits, process review/approval, First Article Inspection activities, Physical Configuration Audit activities, and report generation.
- Develop inspection procedures for use in subsequent inspections.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Works under the direct supervision of the Quality Manager within a manufacturing /design/development environment.
- Working knowledge of precision measurement equipment and surface plate setup.
- Good communication skills and working familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- A self-starter who can anticipate problems and target solutions.
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Flexibility and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight time frames.
- Strong teamwork attitude to accomplish organizational goals.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Current IPC-A-610 certification a plus
- 3+ years related experience inspecting machined parts and electro-mechanical assemblies in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and understand requirements documents, specifications, and blueprints (including geometric positioning and tolerancing).
- Working familiarity with using precision mechanical tools and equipment to set up and measure tightly tolerance machined parts.
- 1+ year inspecting to IPC-A-610 requirements.
- Ability to clearly document manufacturing processes and work instructions.
- Working in a DoD manufacturing environment a plus
- Familiarity interfacing with DCMA.
Security Clearance Required/Level
- None but the ability to obtain a clearance is desired
AQYR Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer.
- Seniority level : Associate
- Employment type : Full-time
- Job function : Quality Assurance
- Industries : Defense & Space